Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance. It tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process. Imagine a white board, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team. Voted #2 in project management tools.
- Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.
- Unlimited personal boards to work on.
- 100+ native app integrations.
- Forever free plan available for unlimited personal use.
- Paid plans starting from US$9.99 per month.
More About Trello
Find out what each expert had to say about Trello
I use Trello. A lot of people do. At a high level, managing your time is important. Not just yours, but how your team works together. Trello is a good way to collaborate, clearly. It uses a visual layout called Kanban, originally designed in the manufacturing industry. It’s awesome, it works and it’s free.
We have tried and tested various apps and tools for improving our communication and collaboration as teamwork plays a pivotal role in the success of any organization.
Top 3 things to consider while choosing a project management software/tool:
1. Task Management: How easily you are able to create, assign, and manage tasks during the entire process.
2. Team Collaboration: The ability to have team discussions, private messaging and receive alerts for messages.
3. Integration with other apps: Does it allow integration with other apps or tools?
The Project Management tool used by our team is Trello.
1. It has different boards, lists, and cards that help us to organize and prioritize our tasks. We have a separate board for each project.
2. We can easily assign tasks to team members along with deadlines and keep track of each other’s progress.
3. We can easily comment, give feedback to others and share files on Trello which keeps everything streamlined and helps us to stay on top of things.
4. It has eliminated our email load and consequently enhanced our productivity. We don’t waste our time in checking endless emails or waiting for another team member’s response. Instead, we always work efficiently and are able to deliver projects on time.
5. We have integrated it with our other favorite tools such as Google Drive, Slack, and Evernote which is a huge plus.
For my personal to-do list and consulting projects, I use Trello. It’s set up in a Kanban board style and allows me to sort projects based on what’s assigned, completed and so forth. Using Trello feels a bit like playing solitaire in that you drag and drop your “project” cards into different columns based on the status. It’s very intuitive and great for those managing collaborative team projects like building a website or planning a wedding.
Easy to learn and integrate with other apps, Trello is the perfect way to creatively organize all of your pieces in one place, especially if you’re working in a design or product based market. With Trello, you can categorize cards into lists and add attachments, links, notes, checklists, due dates and so much more. Additionally, add team members to your board and collaborate directly in the comments of each card (we use this with our team members here at V+V!). Automations and power-ups also allow you to tailor your boards further with calendars and Google Drive syncing.
Trello is super visual, so if you’re someone who needs everything laid out in a way that almost feels physical, this should be your go-to.
Trello is great for small to medium projects. I use it for personal projects like planning a party as well as managing my content calendars for both my blog and YouTube channel. Trello uses visual Kanban boards to help you manage and track the progress of your project. I recommend Trello because it is easy to use, supports working with a project team, and it has a smartphone app that allows you to manage projects from anywhere.
Its Free and easy to use by anyone. Learning curve is low. We built 3 apps that are downloaded by over a million users, with hundreds of thousands of users every month. Pro version is available at $9.99/month for a user.
Trello can be used for any projects (Personal, Tech work, marketing, etc.,). My wife and I created a board with tasks for our Vegas trip last year. It’s highly visual and intuitive, making it ideal for the non-project manager. Trello feels instantly familiar thanks to its card based design. Within each card are lists of tasks. Cards can be moved around in any order to adjust priorities. When a card is opened, you can create lists within it, upload files, or a variety of other tasks. Platform is available on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Microsoft). Using Trello, we can add multiple people to same task and get timely reminders/notifications on deadlines. Trello integrates with other apps like slack, Dropbox, G Suite and more along with automation.
– Trello is very popular for its board.lists and cards system. The UI is inspired by the offline sticky board.
Features: drag-and-drop cards and lists. Use colorful labels and icons/images to identify
Pricing Starts from the free plan – $0
“Business Class” – $9.99 / user / month
“Enterprise” – $20.83 / user / month
Pro and Cons:
– UI and system are like offline sticky board system. You can use it the way you want. Drag and Drop. Very easy to learn.
– You may feel it messy if you don’t clear up the things from time to time.
It is a cloud based project management tool. It helps different individuals and collaborates in a better way. Trello provides easy platforms for managing tasks. Trello enables you to invite any number of people to share on the same board. Trello offers flexibility and has visual Kanban task management platform. Trello has native application and integration libraries.
Everyone uses Trello for project management, but there is a reason to this. It’s design and user interface is something that everyone can learn to use very quickly. Some sites are overly complicated, for no real reason either, whereas Trello can allow for many tasks and projects, without making it something that people cannot use down to complexity. I would highly recommend this tool to people looking for a project management tool, especially for people who have never used one before.
In my opinion, the ‘Trello App’ which acts as a large whiteboard is a great tool that every business should have. It provides a customized board based on individual workflows and offers extra functionality including file sharing and feedback. Any team that wants to improve the quality of their collaboration – this tool is a must!
What is Trello?
Trello is a team collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
Is Trello any good?
Our experts voted for Trello as the #2 option when looking for a project management tool.
Is Trello free to use?
Trello has a free option that allows you to add one Power-Up per board and up to 10 team boards.
What are the best features of Trello?
Unlimited personal boards for free. Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.