Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance. It tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process. Imagine a white board, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team. Voted #2 in project management tools.
- Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.
- Unlimited personal boards to work on.
- 100+ native app integrations.
- Forever free plan available for unlimited personal use.
- Paid plans starting from US$9.99 per month.
More About Trello
Find out what each expert had to say about Trello
Its task-oriented application on which we gather all the necessary tasks for the day and disperse it towards our employees. It’s a great platform for productivity and being efficient at work.
Pricing: Its a free application for the task manager.
Trello is great for planning out your milestones and making sure you hit your objectives. The visual appeal is great and everything is laid out simply. Add and subtract details, change due dates and assign tasks to different people.
In my opinion, the ‘Trello App’ which acts as a large whiteboard is a great tool that every business should have. It provides a customized board based on individual workflows and offers extra functionality including file sharing and feedback. Any team that wants to improve the quality of their collaboration – this tool is a must!
Its Free and easy to use by anyone. Learning curve is low. We built 3 apps that are downloaded by over a million users, with hundreds of thousands of users every month. Pro version is available at $9.99/month for a user.
Trello can be used for any projects (Personal, Tech work, marketing, etc.,). My wife and I created a board with tasks for our Vegas trip last year. It’s highly visual and intuitive, making it ideal for the non-project manager. Trello feels instantly familiar thanks to its card based design. Within each card are lists of tasks. Cards can be moved around in any order to adjust priorities. When a card is opened, you can create lists within it, upload files, or a variety of other tasks. Platform is available on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Microsoft). Using Trello, we can add multiple people to same task and get timely reminders/notifications on deadlines. Trello integrates with other apps like slack, Dropbox, G Suite and more along with automation.
Everyone uses Trello for project management, but there is a reason to this. It’s design and user interface is something that everyone can learn to use very quickly. Some sites are overly complicated, for no real reason either, whereas Trello can allow for many tasks and projects, without making it something that people cannot use down to complexity. I would highly recommend this tool to people looking for a project management tool, especially for people who have never used one before.
We have tried and tested various apps and tools for improving our communication and collaboration as teamwork plays a pivotal role in the success of any organization.
Top 3 things to consider while choosing a project management software/tool:
1. Task Management: How easily you are able to create, assign, and manage tasks during the entire process.
2. Team Collaboration: The ability to have team discussions, private messaging and receive alerts for messages.
3. Integration with other apps: Does it allow integration with other apps or tools?
The Project Management tool used by our team is Trello.
1. It has different boards, lists, and cards that help us to organize and prioritize our tasks. We have a separate board for each project.
2. We can easily assign tasks to team members along with deadlines and keep track of each other’s progress.
3. We can easily comment, give feedback to others and share files on Trello which keeps everything streamlined and helps us to stay on top of things.
4. It has eliminated our email load and consequently enhanced our productivity. We don’t waste our time in checking endless emails or waiting for another team member’s response. Instead, we always work efficiently and are able to deliver projects on time.
5. We have integrated it with our other favorite tools such as Google Drive, Slack, and Evernote which is a huge plus.
This is an indispensable Kanban-style list-making app. We use it for everything from simple “to-do” lists, to extensive project tracking. The most challenging aspect of our business is keeping teams organized and goal-focused. Trello keeps everybody up-to-date on project status and workflow.
It’s an easy application to learn — like, 1-out-of-5 easy. There’s a mobile version of this app but we use the desktop, cloud-based version. Trello is great for task and project management. The information on the Kanban boards is available at a glance, and you can pack a lot of details on each card.
I use Trello. A lot of people do. At a high level, managing your time is important. Not just yours, but how your team works together. Trello is a good way to collaborate, clearly. It uses a visual layout called Kanban, originally designed in the manufacturing industry. It’s awesome, it works and it’s free.
For my personal to-do list and consulting projects, I use Trello. It’s set up in a Kanban board style and allows me to sort projects based on what’s assigned, completed and so forth. Using Trello feels a bit like playing solitaire in that you drag and drop your “project” cards into different columns based on the status. It’s very intuitive and great for those managing collaborative team projects like building a website or planning a wedding.