Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance. It tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process. Imagine a white board, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team. Voted #2 in project management tools.
- Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.
- Unlimited personal boards to work on.
- 100+ native app integrations.
- Forever free plan available for unlimited personal use.
- Paid plans starting from US$9.99 per month.
More About Trello
Find out what each expert had to say about Trello
Trello is great for planning out your milestones and making sure you hit your objectives. The visual appeal is great and everything is laid out simply. Add and subtract details, change due dates and assign tasks to different people.
For business teams that look for simple, efficient and cost effective solutions to manage their (Agile) projects, I highly recommend Trello. It’s easy to setup and use.
Easy to learn and integrate with other apps, Trello is the perfect way to creatively organize all of your pieces in one place, especially if you’re working in a design or product based market. With Trello, you can categorize cards into lists and add attachments, links, notes, checklists, due dates and so much more. Additionally, add team members to your board and collaborate directly in the comments of each card (we use this with our team members here at V+V!). Automations and power-ups also allow you to tailor your boards further with calendars and Google Drive syncing.
Trello is super visual, so if you’re someone who needs everything laid out in a way that almost feels physical, this should be your go-to.
We have tried and tested various apps and tools for improving our communication and collaboration as teamwork plays a pivotal role in the success of any organization.
Top 3 things to consider while choosing a project management software/tool:
1. Task Management: How easily you are able to create, assign, and manage tasks during the entire process.
2. Team Collaboration: The ability to have team discussions, private messaging and receive alerts for messages.
3. Integration with other apps: Does it allow integration with other apps or tools?
The Project Management tool used by our team is Trello.
1. It has different boards, lists, and cards that help us to organize and prioritize our tasks. We have a separate board for each project.
2. We can easily assign tasks to team members along with deadlines and keep track of each other’s progress.
3. We can easily comment, give feedback to others and share files on Trello which keeps everything streamlined and helps us to stay on top of things.
4. It has eliminated our email load and consequently enhanced our productivity. We don’t waste our time in checking endless emails or waiting for another team member’s response. Instead, we always work efficiently and are able to deliver projects on time.
5. We have integrated it with our other favorite tools such as Google Drive, Slack, and Evernote which is a huge plus.
In my opinion, the ‘Trello App’ which acts as a large whiteboard is a great tool that every business should have. It provides a customized board based on individual workflows and offers extra functionality including file sharing and feedback. Any team that wants to improve the quality of their collaboration – this tool is a must!
Its Free and easy to use by anyone. Learning curve is low. We built 3 apps that are downloaded by over a million users, with hundreds of thousands of users every month. Pro version is available at $9.99/month for a user.
Trello can be used for any projects (Personal, Tech work, marketing, etc.,). My wife and I created a board with tasks for our Vegas trip last year. It’s highly visual and intuitive, making it ideal for the non-project manager. Trello feels instantly familiar thanks to its card based design. Within each card are lists of tasks. Cards can be moved around in any order to adjust priorities. When a card is opened, you can create lists within it, upload files, or a variety of other tasks. Platform is available on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Microsoft). Using Trello, we can add multiple people to same task and get timely reminders/notifications on deadlines. Trello integrates with other apps like slack, Dropbox, G Suite and more along with automation.
Everyone uses Trello for project management, but there is a reason to this. It’s design and user interface is something that everyone can learn to use very quickly. Some sites are overly complicated, for no real reason either, whereas Trello can allow for many tasks and projects, without making it something that people cannot use down to complexity. I would highly recommend this tool to people looking for a project management tool, especially for people who have never used one before.
Its task-oriented application on which we gather all the necessary tasks for the day and disperse it towards our employees. It’s a great platform for productivity and being efficient at work.
Pricing: Its a free application for the task manager.
It is a cloud based project management tool. It helps different individuals and collaborates in a better way. Trello provides easy platforms for managing tasks. Trello enables you to invite any number of people to share on the same board. Trello offers flexibility and has visual Kanban task management platform. Trello has native application and integration libraries.