Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance. It tells you what’s being worked on, who’s working on what, and where something is in a process. Imagine a white board, filled with lists of sticky notes, with each note as a task for you and your team. Voted #2 in project management tools.
- Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.
- Unlimited personal boards to work on.
- 100+ native app integrations.
- Forever free plan available for unlimited personal use.
- Paid plans starting from US$9.99 per month.
More About Trello
Find out what each expert had to say about Trello
This is an indispensable Kanban-style list-making app. We use it for everything from simple “to-do” lists, to extensive project tracking. The most challenging aspect of our business is keeping teams organized and goal-focused. Trello keeps everybody up-to-date on project status and workflow.
It’s an easy application to learn — like, 1-out-of-5 easy. There’s a mobile version of this app but we use the desktop, cloud-based version. Trello is great for task and project management. The information on the Kanban boards is available at a glance, and you can pack a lot of details on each card.
Its Free and easy to use by anyone. Learning curve is low. We built 3 apps that are downloaded by over a million users, with hundreds of thousands of users every month. Pro version is available at $9.99/month for a user.
Trello can be used for any projects (Personal, Tech work, marketing, etc.,). My wife and I created a board with tasks for our Vegas trip last year. It’s highly visual and intuitive, making it ideal for the non-project manager. Trello feels instantly familiar thanks to its card based design. Within each card are lists of tasks. Cards can be moved around in any order to adjust priorities. When a card is opened, you can create lists within it, upload files, or a variety of other tasks. Platform is available on all platforms (Web, iOS, Android, Mac & Microsoft). Using Trello, we can add multiple people to same task and get timely reminders/notifications on deadlines. Trello integrates with other apps like slack, Dropbox, G Suite and more along with automation.
We have tried and tested various apps and tools for improving our communication and collaboration as teamwork plays a pivotal role in the success of any organization.
Top 3 things to consider while choosing a project management software/tool:
1. Task Management: How easily you are able to create, assign, and manage tasks during the entire process.
2. Team Collaboration: The ability to have team discussions, private messaging and receive alerts for messages.
3. Integration with other apps: Does it allow integration with other apps or tools?
The Project Management tool used by our team is Trello.
1. It has different boards, lists, and cards that help us to organize and prioritize our tasks. We have a separate board for each project.
2. We can easily assign tasks to team members along with deadlines and keep track of each other’s progress.
3. We can easily comment, give feedback to others and share files on Trello which keeps everything streamlined and helps us to stay on top of things.
4. It has eliminated our email load and consequently enhanced our productivity. We don’t waste our time in checking endless emails or waiting for another team member’s response. Instead, we always work efficiently and are able to deliver projects on time.
5. We have integrated it with our other favorite tools such as Google Drive, Slack, and Evernote which is a huge plus.
It is a cloud based project management tool. It helps different individuals and collaborates in a better way. Trello provides easy platforms for managing tasks. Trello enables you to invite any number of people to share on the same board. Trello offers flexibility and has visual Kanban task management platform. Trello has native application and integration libraries.
– Trello is very popular for its board.lists and cards system. The UI is inspired by the offline sticky board.
Features: drag-and-drop cards and lists. Use colorful labels and icons/images to identify
Pricing Starts from the free plan – $0
“Business Class” – $9.99 / user / month
“Enterprise” – $20.83 / user / month
Pro and Cons:
– UI and system are like offline sticky board system. You can use it the way you want. Drag and Drop. Very easy to learn.
– You may feel it messy if you don’t clear up the things from time to time.
What is Trello?
Trello is a team collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
Is Trello any good?
Our experts voted for Trello as the #2 option when looking for a project management tool.
Is Trello free to use?
Trello has a free option that allows you to add one Power-Up per board and up to 10 team boards.
What are the best features of Trello?
Unlimited personal boards for free. Add simple automation to your everyday tasks.